Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yolanda Bard-Queen of Psychics

This month Minnie is exploring the alphabet by digging out the unusual, often unexplained and alternative way of thinking. Stories of creatures, places and mysteries that have been passed down to us through centuries tease our imagination, live in our dreams and dare us to explore the impossible. Join Minnie each day as she discovers something unusual in the alphabet. 

 "Now I am a large, but soon.. I too will be a Medium!"

Semi cheating I resorted back to an older post, but mainly because Psychics and mediums fit so well with my A-Z challenge theme. I have however revised the post for this years challenge.

Yolana Bard, was  known as the Queen of Psychics. For over 25 years she worked with politicians, celebrities, and law enforcement officials. She was even at one time named "New York's Best Psychic." 


This must have been a fascinating woman with plenty of interesting  stories to tell. Yolana died at age 66, but her spirit in someway most surely live on.Yolana assisted countless numbers of people around the globe find the answers to their questions. Whether they were wondering how to find prosperity, joy in life, or merely wanted to contact a loved one who passed on, Yolana used her amazing gifts to offer guidance and hope. As one of the world’s most highly regarded psychic mediums, Yolana was regularly consulted on high-profile criminal cases, where she helped numerous police departments solve perplexing cold cases, particularly cases involving missing children. Her private client list included major executives, world leaders, and Hollywood top celebrities.


Do you think that psychics and mediums really do exist, or are these people just clever performers? Here is a little test for you. When you hear the word Psychic, what is the first word that comes to mind? Mine strangely enough is Houdini, whats yours?




9 comments:

Sally said...

I believe but there are some charlatans out there. I've had experiences good and bad.

liz young said...

In answer to your question, I believe true psychics exist but are overshadowed by the fakes.

Lynn Proctor said...

hmmmm honestly, something that makes me a little uncomfortable but i am certainly interested--i have really been enjoying your posts

Bossy Betty said...

Sure! I believe that people people are gifted in this way.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I wonder if she saw her death coming?

Craig Edwards said...

I like Allison DuBois - watched Medium the whole run! Not sure where I exactly fall in belief...

Unknown said...

I think of tarot cards. I know psychics don't necessarily read cards, but both represent the idea of supernatural knowledge. John Edwards was one my roommate always used to watch.

Mike said...

When I hear "psychic" I think of some 900 telephone number. Unfortunately a bad rap as I do believer there are those that have some sort of a spiritual connection to future events. And NOT the ones at the other end of a pay by credit card phone number.

Unknown said...

Im inspired with the exceptional and instructive contents that you provide in such short timing.
Alissa @ ChatPsychicReadings.com