Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Zombie Mom

 My memory box is full of wonderful memories from my trip to Denver and Minnesota. Sorry that I have not been sharing them more with you but my computer had a melt down and the charger for it got fried. Home again in Norway and new charger hooked up, it is time to share the rest of my trip with you. I left you all in suspense just before my adventure into Zombie world. 10,000 zombies in one place, and yes I was one of them.
 At the zombie crawl with my sons girlfriend

Zombie mom attacks son

The Denver Zombie Crawl is known in the Genus World Book of Records as the biggest zombie gathering in the world. Check it out here. Denver is a beautiful city and my first encounter with its streets littered with zombies was an amazing experience. I will tell you more about my trip in the following days. Until then, I have a lot of catching up to do.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Siv! Sorry about your computer, but it is good to hear from you. Glad you got in on the fun!

Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I was wondering what happened to you.would not have been surprised if you had stayed in Breckenridge, my favorite place on earth.

Glad your home safe and backup and running.

LynNerdKelley said...

My hard drive crashed and died on me in October, so I can sympathize with your computer problems. Those zombie costumes are great. I bet that was such a fun gathering!

Anonymous said...

Your back!!! Yeah! K your pretty freaky as a Zombie. lol Remind me to stay away from you if you decide to keep this beautiful appearance. I'll have nightmares for weeks.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Siv Maria:

Looks like you really came back from the death. ;P

Oh yes, welcome back to the old country.

Kind regards,
Mike

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

This looks like sooo much fun :0)