Friday, November 11, 2011

Talking bout my Girl…My Girl!

 Leaving sunny Colorado I headed for the plains of Minnesota to spend some time with my daughter who I had not seen for over 20 odd years. I also got to meet my two grandsons for the first time. Do you think I was excited and nervous? You can guess the answer to that. 

My daughter and I



I made it in time for her 31st birthday and let me tell you, that first hug was one of the best hugs of my life. The month of October was filled with fantastic hugs. First my son, then my daughter and my grandchildren, you cannot put words on this page that would let you know how I felt. My beautiful daughter and her children slipped into my arms as if they always belonged there. I still feel the warmth of them now and will continue to, until I see them again.


1 comment:

shelly said...

I'm happy for you, Siv. Sorry I haven't been around much. Sir Poops has become somewhat an invalid. He's lost use of his left side.

Shelly